Not Sending E-Newsletters is a Huge Mistake
To watch a video of how the e-newsletter system works, click here.
To sign up for more information about the newsletter system and using Roccy DeFrancesco’s newsletters, click here.
To download a summary of the compliance guidelines used to review Roccy’s newsletter content, click here.
Depending on the marketing “guru” you talk with, most will tell you that, if you are not consistently sending e-newsletters to clients, potential clients, and potential referral sources, you are making the single biggest marketing mistake you can make.
Why don’t advisors send e-newsletters?
1) No content–most advisors are not great writers and can’t come up with new/interesting content each week (or even bi-weekly)
2) No system–most advisors don’t have a full-blown e-newsletter system to blast and track e-mails.
3) Not technology savvy–many advisors are not great with technology or are even fearful of it.
4) No time–even if an advisor could create the content or had an e-mail system, they don’t have the time.
All four of the above excuses are lame. Because we have the content and the systems to help advisors, we believe there is NO EXCUSE for not consistently dripping out quality content to help drive more referrals.
What do we have that no one else has?
Eight-time author Roccy DeFrancesco, JD has committed to providing timely (twice monthly) educational content for advisors to send to their clients.
The system has the following features:
1) Can be setup to auto-send (you could load 12 newsletters at once if you wanted that would drip out over a 12- or 24-week period)
2) It tracks who opens your e-mails.
3) It tracks how many times your e-mails are opened (it’s common for someone to read the e-mail multiple time or even forward it to friends who can dramatically increase the open rate).
4) Our system is integrated with our proprietary CRM system.
Example titles of e-newsletters:
-Controlling Your IRA Assets from the Grave
-The “Coolest” Calculator to Determine Actual Fees in Mutual Funds
-Avoid another Lost Decade in the Market by Using FIAs and IULs
-Using a Simple Three-Bucket Approach to Retirement Planning
-A 60/40 Portfolio Can Be Dangerous Today
-Why Monte Carlo Simulations Can Be Unreliable
-Protecting Life Insurance Proceeds from Your Heir
The bottom line is that every week that goes by when you are NOT sending an e-newsletter, you are missing out on the opportunity to grow your brand and increase your opportunity to generate new business.