Finally, an Online Lead Gen Platform That Works
(at 1/10th the cost of in-person seminars)
If you are going to learn about one marketing platform, this is the one! Click on the following link to sign up to learn more OR to attend the webinar:
What do ALL advisors want? High quality but inexpensive leads.
How do advisors procure (get) NEW leads today?
1) Buying leads-this usually doesn’t work well because the leads many times are not “qualified” and those that are “qualified” are NOT ready to buy.
2) IMO leads– as many advisors have found out, these are usually awful and are given to multiple advisors who usually all fail to convert most of them.
3) Facebook–this seems to be all the rage right now. But, so far, for most, it’s like an urban legend. We’ve heard that advisors are generating leads, but we’ve never actually met one it worked for.
4) Post-card mailers–these can work to drive people to in-person seminars. Unfortunately, half the attendees are NOT “qualified” (but these seminars can work to cultivate enough “qualified” leads to generate net earnings). The problem with in-person seminars is that they are very expensive. You have the mailer which can be $1,500 and if you offer dinner, that could be another $3,500–$6,000.
What’s the cost and how many leads can you expect per month?
$750 for 30 “qualified” leads each month ($25 for each lead)!
Redefining a “qualified” lead–most advisors think of leads as ones who they can contact and sell something to almost immediately. This is a fallacy. Any marketing firm pitching leads saying they can deliver people who are ready to buy during the first or second interaction is full of it.
A “qualified” lead is someone of the right age, income level, and/or with a certain amount of investable assets but is also classified as “on the path to purchase.”
With the new online lead gen program, it is so sophisticated that the lead is deemed “qualified” ONLY if it is determined if the lead is “on the path to purchase.”
However, just because leads are “on the path to purchase,” that doesn’t mean they will take action. Leads need to be motivated once you have their contract info. You have to grab their attention and get them to interact. Once you do this, then you can make money (lots of it).
3-Step engagement (over the first 7 days)
As part of the $750 monthly fee, the program comes with a 3-step engagement process.
1) While the lead is engaged and “on the path to purchase” they will receive an email from you (pre-drafted and already approved by compliance if need be).
2) The lead will be emailed a PURL (personalized URL landing page) branded just for them with unique downloads you’d like to offer (like the OnPointe Risk questionnaire, Quick Score App, or one of my e-books or white papers perhaps).
3) The lead will receive a hand written note that is mailed to their home (custom content).
Personalized dash board-advisors who use this system will be able to see the lead’s name, address, phone, email, number of days in market, what they are searching for (life, annuities, retirement planning, investable assets, etc.), a score of how hot they are from 1-5, and if they opened the initial email that was sent to them.
Will it work in your area? It should, but the easy way to find out is to run a search of certain zip codes. That will determine the # of leads, and the amount of investable assets they have.
How can you get a search of your area for leads? The first step is signing up to learn more.
Does it work? This is a fairly new program, but there are success stories of advisors bringing in $300K, $500K, etc. in annuity business in the first 30 days. Others have on-boarded AUM accounts of approximately the same values.
In-person seminars–while I’ve stated that this new system is a much cheaper way to get leads, the system can also be used to feed in-person seminars. So, the “qualified” leads can also be invited to in-person seminars (the more leads that are “on the path to purchase” the better).
Not to tie all things back into something I have to offer, but while this new lead system is great at getting you contact information on “qualified” leads and while the 3-step engagement service is included in your monthly cost, you will still want to engage, educate/motivate these leads as time goes by.
There is no better way to keep in touch with leads than with the new OnPointe E-newsletter System. The system is a full blown sending program where I personally create two newsletters a month for you to send. My content has been proven to work and is highly motivational.
To learn more about our OnPointe E-newsletter System, click on the following link:
Roccy DeFrancesco, JD